January 25, 2021
Hawaii County Planning Department
101 Pauahi Street, Ste. 3
Hilo, HI 96720
SUBJECT: PUNA GEOTHERMAL VENTURE (PGV) SITE ACTIVITIES
Dear Mr. Yee:
Pursuant to Condition No. 4 of the Geothermal Resource Permit, Puna Geothermal Venture (PGV) hereby submits the Weekly Status Report for the week ending January 24, 2021.
The power plant is in operation.
- KS-14 Well maintenance is complete, reattaching service equipment.
- KS-17 Continued minimal flow to maintain heat on the well.
- KS-18 In service
- KS-19 Waiting for drill rig availability
- KS-20 Continued drilling with Rig 1, current depth 1255’.
- MW-5 Drilling postponed.
- MW-4 Pump is in operation.
There is currently no lava threat to the power plant.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.
Ronald P. Quesada