July 27, 2020
Hawaii County Planning Department
101 Pauahi Street, Ste. 3
Hilo, HI 96720
SUBJECT: PUNA GEOTHERMAL VENTURE (PGV) SITE ACTIVITIES
Dear Mr. Yee:
Pursuant to Condition No. 4 of the Geothermal Resource Permit, Puna Geothermal Venture (PGV) hereby submits the Weekly Status Report for the week ending July 26, 2020.
- OEC 21 continued final system checks.
- OEC 22 continued final system checks.
Continued electrical substation installation.
- KS-14 Reevaluating well maintenance
- KS-17 Current depth is 2,282’, prepared Rig #1 for Hurricane Douglas landfall
- KS-18 Preparing the well to perform wellhead valve maintenance.
- MW-5 Drilling postponed.
- MW-4 Pump is in operation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.
Ronald P. Quesada