July 6, 2020
Hawaii County Planning Department
101 Pauahi Street, Ste. 3
Hilo, HI 96720
SUBJECT: PUNA GEOTHERMAL VENTURE (PGV) SITE ACTIVITIES
Dear Mr. Yee:
Pursuant to Condition No. 4 of the Geothermal Resource Permit, Puna Geothermal Venture (PGV) hereby submits the Weekly Status Report for the week ending July 5, 2020.
Continued with turbine and generator overhauls.
- OEC 21 continued final system checks.
- OEC 22 continued final system checks.
Continued electrical substation installation.
- KS-14 Reevaluating well maintenance
- KS-17 Continued drilling; current depth is 1,952’.
- KS-18 Continued warming up the well to the power plant in preparation for startup. Once
we have a stable and consistent flow, the well will be commissioned.
- MW-5 Drilling postponed.
- MW-4 Pump is in operation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.
Ronald P. Quesada