May 11, 2020
Hawaii County Planning Department
101 Pauahi Street, Ste. 3
Hilo, HI 96720
SUBJECT: PUNA GEOTHERMAL VENTURE (PGV) SITE ACTIVITIES
Dear Mr. Yee:
Pursuant to Condition No. 4 of the Geothermal Resource Permit, Puna Geothermal Venture (PGV) hereby submits the Weekly Status Report for the week ending May 3, 2020.
Continued with turbine and generator overhauls.
- OEC 11 continued power skid equipment installation.
- OEC 22 continued power skid equipment installation.
- OEC 25 continued power skid equipment installation.
Continued electrical substation installation.
- KS-14 Reevaluating well maintenance
- KS-17 Well cellar installed, mobilizing Rig #1 from KS-18 to continue drilling.
- KS-18 Removing drilling equipment and installing surface equipment to fully commission the well for production.
- MW-5 Drilling postponed.
- MW-4 In operation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.
Ronald P. Quesada